Thursday, April 30, 2009
Future Seaseme Street Characters
1) Terry the Toilet: Teaches kids that using the toilet is easy and fun.
2) Big Pájaro: Big Bird's Colombian half-brother.
3) Kevin: Just a normal guy who fills whatever racial slot the show is missing at the moment.
4) Arnold: Mean bookie who chops off Bert's thumbs to teach kids a lesson about gambling.
5) Sneaky: A lovable goof of a ninja. Our research tells us kids like ninjas.
6) Corpsey: A dead body that Grover finds in a back alley. Helps kids learn that death is a natural part of life, and it's best not to poke dead bodies with sticks.
7) Plastic Surgery Monster: Just like Cookie Monster, but instead of cookies, has an insatiable desire to look better. "'N' is for nose, it's small enough for me."