Sunday, March 1, 2009
Rarely Cited State Laws
1) New Jersey: It is illegal not to mention that you're from here to everyone you meet, regardless of how long you've known them.
2) Washington: If you own more than one house, you may connect your properties via personal monorail at the tax payer's expense.
3) Florida: People with ponytails are required to shower no more than twice per week.
4) Ohio: Oh, you don't want to know this one.
5) South Carolina: You may not drive any faster, or slower, than 48 miles per hour.
6) Iowa: If you suspect your neighbor is an alien, you are legally allowed to anally probe them without a warrant.
7) Maryland: Any property with more than one painting on the walls is an officially recognized museum.
8) Michigan: No one is allowed to question this law.
9) Vermont: Legally speaking, all of your bowel movements are taxable assets.