Sunday, November 16, 2008
Top 12 State Mottos
1) Georgia: You can see beautiful, sunny Florida from our border.
2) Montana: Not named after the quarterback, but he's probably flown over here before.
3) Colorado: Some kid from your second grade class moved here.
4) California: As seen on TV.
5) New York: Named after the popular city.
6) Utah: Now accepting US currency.
7) Virginia: Where all your wildest dream come true... as long as they're all about driving a long distance to eat at a crowded Cracker Barrel.
8) Indiana: What's the worst that could happen?
9) Arizona: No, that's New Mexico you're looking at. Move your finger over a bit.
10) Delaware: Home of The University of Delaware.
11) North Dakota: If you heard about our many tourist attractions, you heard wrong.
12) Texas: Everything's bigger in Texas. Especially the shame of living here.