Monday, December 15, 2008
Presidentially Declared "Days of Infamy"
1) December 7th, 1941: Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
2) April 13th, 1823: James Monroe's wife makes his turkey sandwich with mayonnaise instead of mustard.
3) September 22nd, 1968: LBJ's best friend, Frank, borrows the president's golf clubs without asking first.
4) March 18th, 1872: A DC area bartender won't accept Grant's twenty dollar bill because it's, "too crinkled."
5) January 30th, 1992: Bush's dry cleaner loses the president's favorite pair of slacks.